Friday, August 27, 2010

Getting Down to the Wire

Well, folks. Here we are. I have tonight, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and I leave Tuesday just past noon. Two legs: ATL to Newark, and then Newark to that beautiful city Munich. Well, I'm guessing it's beautiful. It'd better be, all the money I'm paying to get there. (I kid, I kid.)

I got a new pair of cute glasses today, although they're a slightly newer perscription and making me a little sick. I also took my cat Lucky to the vet; he wasn't so lucky and had a thorn stuck in his paw plus a broken toe and got himself gassed to sleep while they took an X-ray. Poor baby. He does look funny, trying to walk with one leg all bandaged up.

I still don't have a pair of flats. Whatev. I'm pretty okay about it. I'm ready to get this show on the road, and then at the same time I'm not. What shall I do? Have the time of my life?

Only thing to do.

Oh! My sister finally got engaged! Random, I know, but I am quite excited. Bridesmaid dress-ville, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment