I am counting. And how! Many things to do, including find a pair of boots (Ugg knock-offs), visit friends and say goodbye, clean room so parents don't go berserk after I leave when they're painting said room, finish up my last week of work (done this Saturday! No more employee discount. But I shall return at Christmastime), etc., etc.
Where does time go? Wasn't it only yesterday that it was May, and I was composing Zelda pieces for Billy Valentine? And I was bemoaning the fact that I had to wait for an entire summer before I absconded to Europe? And now I am rushing around to get the last few things, like more rechargable batteries, and worrying if my laptop will survive the flight in just a little sleeve, and worrying if my laptop will even fit into my carry-on bookbag. Also, will taking a lot of black clothes suffice? And: I am not studying German. At all. Oops.
Enough of this. I need to go fill Deborah, my car, with gas, and get a haircut. Perhaps get those batteries.
Monday, August 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment