I got my Ugg knock-offs-- and they are so beautiful! I can even stuff my jeans inside them. Perfection. I've got two new bottles of Witch Hazel to take me with-- to clean my face with, ya know. Hairdryer, about ten scarves, six pairs of leggings/tights.
Tomorrow I think I'm going to do a preliminary packing-of-the-suitcase, just to see how I stand. I think I'm going to be following this list here, for the most part: http://voiceoftruth.wordpress.com/2008/07/22/basic-packing-list-for-study-abroad/. I may make a few changes, but I'm going to print it off right now so I can do some packing in the morning. I think, also, after the packing, I will move some of the huge plastic tubs that have taken up residence in my room down to the basement. Who knows? I may have something in them I need. No point in moving them and freaking out: "Where is [such-and-such]? I can't find it!!!"
Heading back up to school on Wednesday! Voice lesson with new teacher, help people move in, say goodbye. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Nuxp8Rgryk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment